What is body contouring?
As we age, we often end up with stubborn body fat, wrinkles, sagging skin, and other signs of aging that we would prefer to cover up. The skilled team at Cross Timbers ENT specializes in cutting-edge body contouring services to help North Texas men and women achieve their cosmetic goals. Each treatment employs a slightly different minimally invasive method to boost collagen and elastin production in order to smooth lines and wrinkles and enhance the youthful contours of the face, neck, and body. To find out more about nonsurgical rejuvenation options, schedule an appointment at one of our office locations in Arlington, Mansfield, or Midlothian, TX.
"I'm a first time patient and was very impressed with the staff and Dr. Daniyan. Everyone was professional and courteous. Dr. Daniyan and her assistant listened closely and seemd to be very thorough. Dr. Daniyan really put my mind at ease."- T. / Google / Sep 27, 2023
"I had a very pleasant experience while under the care of Dr. Daniyan. She was very kind, polite, understanding, attentive, caring, patient, compassionate, informative, and thorough. She made me feel very much at ease. She listened to my questions and addressed every concern I had. She is simply amazing! I completely reccomended her if you are looking for an ENT doctor."- T.M. / Google / Sep 24, 2023
"Very polite and very helpful. Every visit has been great and communication of site has been incredible."- L.B. / Google / Sep 23, 2023
"Everyone at Cross Timbers is so nice! Love my doctor!!"- L.H. / Google / Sep 22, 2023
"I was seen by Dr. Daniyan and she was great!! She listened and we came to decisions together. That was real nice. I plan on seeing her again. My allergies was the reason I went. Thanks Dr. Daniyan."- L.C. / Google / Sep 22, 2023
Body Contouring Services We Offer
During a consultation at Cross Timbers ENT, we will take your cosmetic concerns and preferences into account to create a personalized rejuvenation plan. We offer the following treatments:
- FaceTite: Radiofrequency-assisted liposuction (RFAL) works to firm the skin on the face and neck for a more youthful appearance.
- AccuTite: Target signs of aging in smaller, delicate areas, such as the jowls, eye bags, inner thighs, and eyelids.
- Laser liposuction with fat transfer: This cutting-edge treatment allows us to extract unwanted body fat and replace it in areas of desired fullness.
- MyEllevate: A light-guided suture system is used to tighten the facial structure and contour the face, neck, and jowls.
- NovaThreads: A PDO thread lift (or a "lunchtime facelift") places dissolvable threads into the face to reduce signs of aging and elevate the facial appearance.
Your procedure will be performed in a private treatment room in our office. While you may have mild swelling after your treatment, you can generally expect very little downtime.
If wrinkles, skin laxity, and other signs of aging are keeping you from feeling confident, we invite you to learn more about body contouring treatments to help you meet your anti-aging goals. At Cross Timbers ENT, our team specializes in cutting-edge services that offer little to no downtime. We offer convenient appointment times at our offices in Mansfield, Arlington, and Midlothian, TX so please schedule a visit today.