What is body contouring?
As we age, we often end up with stubborn body fat, wrinkles, sagging skin, and other signs of aging that we would prefer to cover up. The skilled team at Cross Timbers ENT specializes in cutting-edge body contouring services to help North Texas men and women achieve their cosmetic goals. Each treatment employs a slightly different minimally invasive method to boost collagen and elastin production in order to smooth lines and wrinkles and enhance the youthful contours of the face, neck, and body. To find out more about nonsurgical rejuvenation options, schedule an appointment at one of our office locations in Arlington, Mansfield, or Midlothian, TX.
"Friendly staff, Marsha was wonderful getting me to the proper depts. for assistance. Greatly appreciate her immense help. She made the scheduling of my surgery a very pleasant and hassle free one. Victoria Prado"- P.H. / Google / May 26, 2021
"Knowledgeable and caring!"- B.L. / Google / May 26, 2021
"Was very personable and put me right at ease. Discussed all of my options and let me make the decisions."- Z.B. / Facebook / May 12, 2021
"I have had horrible allergies for years. Prior to coming to Crosstimbers ENT, I had as many as 5 sinus infections each year, which meant I had as many rounds of antibiotics prescribed by my GP. Since opting for a relationship with Crosstimbers, I have learned effective alternative methods of controlling my sinus issues. I still have allergies, but I haven't had a sinus infection in nearly 3 years. Thanks to Allergy Specialist, Jennifer Taylor, she has identified my allergies and she is doing an awesome job of helping me overcome my issues. Thanks Jennifer Taylor, Jennifer Paris and Dr Shellenberger."- D.B. / Google / May 12, 2021
"Jennifer Taylor is very professional and does and Outstanding job."- D.G. / Google / May 12, 2021
Body Contouring Services We Offer
During a consultation at Cross Timbers ENT, we will take your cosmetic concerns and preferences into account to create a personalized rejuvenation plan. We offer the following treatments:
- FaceTite: Radiofrequency-assisted liposuction (RFAL) works to firm the skin on the face and neck for a more youthful appearance.
- AccuTite: Target signs of aging in smaller, delicate areas, such as the jowls, eye bags, inner thighs, and eyelids.
- Laser liposuction with fat transfer: This cutting-edge treatment allows us to extract unwanted body fat and replace it in areas of desired fullness.
- MyEllevate: A light-guided suture system is used to tighten the facial structure and contour the face, neck, and jowls.
- NovaThreads: A PDO thread lift (or a "lunchtime facelift") places dissolvable threads into the face to reduce signs of aging and elevate the facial appearance.
Your procedure will be performed in a private treatment room in our office. While you may have mild swelling after your treatment, you can generally expect very little downtime.
If wrinkles, skin laxity, and other signs of aging are keeping you from feeling confident, we invite you to learn more about body contouring treatments to help you meet your anti-aging goals. At Cross Timbers ENT, our team specializes in cutting-edge services that offer little to no downtime. We offer convenient appointment times at our offices in Mansfield, Arlington, and Midlothian, TX so please schedule a visit today.